Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Vintage scenes from China, circa 1994

Click link to view slideshow

http://www.slide.com/r/J706mF0z7D8AwN4GnIId061PEfrd7vqp?previous_view=mscd_embedded_url&view=original













These pictures are from slides that my Dad took during a cruise/trip to China and Hong Kong. I don't know all the cities they visited, but of course, Beijing, with all the normal highlights, T Square, Forbidden City, etc.

What I like are the photos of the people. I look at the faces and wonder...

you know what I wonder, when I see more than a passing resemblance to our daughter.

Anyway, here are a few highlights from their trip. It as a Pacific Princess cruise, however, who keeps the itinerary from 1994.
*all photos copyrighted, exclusive property of the photographer, T T.

No comments: